Bachelor of Arts in SpanishCollege students who do not plan to teach in American public schools can complete the Spanish major without teacher-certification. It will require credits which includes study of Spanish language rules, composition, conversation and literature. This usual academic major is going to develop an undergraduate for conventional graduate courses in Spanish language and literature, which actually make study-abroad experiences with Spanish-speaking societies especially accessible
Students who finish the Bachelor of Arts in Spanish could go on to graduate school and then complete a Masters or a Ph.D. in Spanish. For these kinds of students, numerous possibilities for college and university teaching can be found around the world. Fresh Futures alumni who obtain graduate degrees are particularly well suited to teach in higher education and learning colleges, several of which have Spanish degree courses to fulfill the increasing need for experts with Spanish literacy, especially in the Australian and UK and USA.
Students who never plan to teach at the college or university level might find this major benefit in obtaining employment for which fluency in Spanish is a necessity. Coupled with an additional major or minor, the B.A. in Spanish could be an especially powerful accreditation for this kind of employment across many disciplines.
Please download our Fresh Futures Smart Phone App –available on Android and iPhone devices. The Fresh Futures App has the most sophisticated data that allows international and local students to match their academic grades to scholarships, free international undergraduate and master courses and entry requirements to universities. View videos, read about student life, their facilities and enrol today.
App will be available as of mid May 2015. Please check the home page for more information.
FOR COURSES INFORMATION – PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FRESH FUTURES iPhone or Android Application which is the most advanced and comprehensive information available in the market. What can I do with the smart phone application:
- Search for scholarships at 12 countries and over 60,000 courses. You can automatically submit Scholarship pre review and pre approval. Our app, by end of 2016 our app will hold over 30 countries data information and be multi lingual.
- Check your entry requirements, grades, location, IELTS, Facilities for each UNI. Your app will let you know what courses you can enter without searching ,wasting time or many phone calls.
- Search for the best price around and check if you are eligible to enter with your grades. Jump the line and enrol instantly with your grades.
- Search for your dream career and find your suitable course in your country or anywhere else.
- You save money, time, travelling, confusion, details that you may had missed. Our and your app makes searching for universities much easier.
- Watch past Videos about student life, University lectures or do a walk through the campus on video. Course Information Video and many more videos about your University.
- Find your scholarship – find our if your grades are sufficient for a scholarship. Just apply for scholarship and you will receive an answer within 24 – 48 hours.
Fresh Futures’s academic programs are designed specifically to prepare you for a career in the real world. But it’s more than just job preparation; it’s preparing you to make a full impact in your profession through the unique combination of faith and learning. Here are some of the professions this degree would prepare you for:
- International business consultant
- Marketing specialist
- Print journalist
- Police officer
- Medical doctor
For all international students who need to check what university they are eligible for to apply please download the Fresh Futures IPhone or Android Application form iTunes and Play Store. Please be advised that the iPhone Application will automatically, check your eligibility, your qualification high school scores and any other score that you need, then it will recommend the best universities for you to study at. Download the Application and contact us if you have found a Course or University that you need more information on.