ManagementManagement is about setting goals and objectives and then developing strategies and organizing work activities to achieve them. Management major is designed to develop excellent entry-level management professionals with a Christian worldview who are prepared for careers in all sizes and types of organizations. The curriculum is designed so that students have the flexibility to apply the study of management to their primary areas of interest.
The Management major emphasizes the kinds of knowledge that contribute to effective analysis, judgment, innovation, decision-making, problem solving, interpersonal relations, communication, and the ability to cope with technological innovations, social problems, economic barriers, and rapidly changing political and international situations. Students are involved in case studies for problem solving, guest lectures, and onsite visits to businesses to develop leadership and bring practicality and experience into the classroom. Students in this major will complete the business foundation requirements including economics, management, accounting, marketing, law, finance, business communications, international business and strategic management. The major also requires courses in operations management, human resource management, human behavior in organizations, and six credits of specific electives from courses such as compensation and benefits, workforce selection and development, organizational leadership, and a management internship. Students must also take 15 credits of electives from other areas of business or department-approved courses or minors in areas outside the department that contribute to the student’s vocational interest such as communication, computer science, music industry, government and sports administration.
FOR COURSES INFORMATION – PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FRESH FUTURES iPhone or Android Application which is the most advanced and comprehensive information available in the market. What can I do with the smart phone application:
- Search for scholarships at 12 countries and over 60,000 courses. You can automatically submit Scholarship pre review and pre approval. Our app, by end of 2016 our app will hold over 30 countries data information and be multi lingual.
- Check your entry requirements, grades, location, IELTS, Facilities for each UNI. Your app will let you know what courses you can enter without searching ,wasting time or many phone calls.
- Search for the best price around and check if you are eligible to enter with your grades. Jump the line and enrol instantly with your grades.
- Search for your dream career and find your suitable course in your country or anywhere else.
- You save money, time, travelling, confusion, details that you may had missed. Our and your app makes searching for universities much easier.
- Watch past Videos about student life, University lectures or do a walk through the campus on video. Course Information Video and many more videos about your University.
- Find your scholarship – find our if your grades are sufficient for a scholarship. Just apply for scholarship and you will receive an answer within 24 – 48 hours.
This course can help you become a:
- Management Consultant
- Office Administrator
- Executive Assistant
- Team Leader
- Retail Manager
- Service Delivery Manager
For all international students who need to check what university they are eligible for to apply please download the Fresh Futures iPhone or Android Application form iTunes and Play Store. Please be advised that the iPhone Application will automatically, check your eligibility, your qualification high school scores and any other score that you need, then it will recommend the best universities for you to study at. Download the Application and contact us if you have found a Course or University that you need more information on.