The course for the BFA in Graphic Design expands the student’s expertise in the aspects of layout design, making use of typography, communication and language abilities, use of grid systems in design, and suitable computer knowledge required for the graphic design industry. Within the format of the Graphic Design I-IV classes, students study fundamental and advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. In this study course format, their work on formal issues allows them to enhance layout capabilities, determination with self discipline, and craftsmanship.
Graphic Design IV is dedicated to time management skills and continuing development of a work portfolio. Prospects for the BFA degree are urged to take on extra classes in photography, marketing/business, website design, studio problems and creative problems in graphic design, typography, graphic design internship, as well as challenges in art history (graphic design). As a result of this, the graphic design student with a BFA qualification will need to cultivate a competitive work portfolio so that they can find job opportunities within the industry or be in a position to go on to graduate school.
Please download our Fresh Futures Smart Phone App –available on Android and iPhone devices. The Fresh Futures App has the most sophisticated data that allows international and local students to match their academic grades to scholarships, free international undergraduate and master courses and entry requirements to universities. View videos, read about student life, their facilities and enrol today.
App will be available as of mid May 2015. Please check the home page for more information.
FOR COURSES INFORMATION – PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FRESH FUTURES iPhone or Android Application which is the most advanced and comprehensive information available in the market. What can I do with the smart phone application:
- Search for scholarships at 12 countries and over 60,000 courses. You can automatically submit Scholarship pre review and pre approval. Our app, by end of 2016 our app will hold over 30 countries data information and be multi lingual.
- Check your entry requirements, grades, location, IELTS, Facilities for each UNI. Your app will let you know what courses you can enter without searching ,wasting time or many phone calls.
- Search for the best price around and check if you are eligible to enter with your grades. Jump the line and enrol instantly with your grades.
- Search for your dream career and find your suitable course in your country or anywhere else.
- You save money, time, travelling, confusion, details that you may had missed. Our and your app makes searching for universities much easier.
- Watch past Videos about student life, University lectures or do a walk through the campus on video. Course Information Video and many more videos about your University.
- Find your scholarship – find our if your grades are sufficient for a scholarship. Just apply for scholarship and you will receive an answer within 24 – 48 hours.
This course can help you become a:
- individual or collaborative arts or crafts practice
- public art
- graphic design
- web design
- museum design
- community arts
- arts administration at national, state, regional and commercial galleries
Careers for artists span a wide range of employment fields, such as:
For all international students who need to check what university they are eligible for to apply please download the Fresh Futures IPhone or Android Application form iTunes and Play Store.
Please be advised that the iPhone Application will automatically, check your eligibility, your qualification high school scores and any other score that you need, then it will recommend the best universities for you to study at.
Download the Application and contact us if you have found a Course or University that you need more information on.