FrenchThe French courses require arts units and offers students with the fundamental lexical and grammatical building blocks for speaking, reading, writing and understanding the spoken word in French. Additionally the course includes the study of culture in the Francophone society. Francophone literature will be introduced at the higher division stage. Students get the chance to travel and study overseas for a summer or a semester. Instructing qualification for French in grades could also be attained.
The objectives of the course are to offer an excellent language-learning experience to ensure that the student can communicate with native speakers as well as to offer a body of authentic cultural knowledge to ensure that the pupil has the capacity to connect cross-culturally to the native speaker. The French course at the Australian or UK Universities has been created to take the undergraduate from the beginner to the lower-advanced point. An undergraduate who may have studied French in secondary school might get into the course at an advanced of instruction in college thereby obtain the concentration or minor much quicker. Competence in French, as opposed to credit hours attained, determines a student’s positioning. Effectiveness is judged by an test and an interview. Summer and regular-semester study-abroad possibilities strengthen the in class experience, which makes the French language and culture come to life.
Please download our Fresh Futures Smart Phone App –available on Android and iPhone devices. The Fresh Futures App has the most sophisticated data that allows international and local students to match their academic grades to scholarships, free international undergraduate and master courses and entry requirements to universities. View videos, read about student life, their facilities and enrol today.
App will be available as of mid May 2015. Please check the home page for more information
FOR COURSES INFORMATION – PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FRESH FUTURES iPhone or Android Application which is the most advanced and comprehensive information available in the market. What can I do with the smart phone application:
- Search for scholarships at 12 countries and over 60,000 courses. You can automatically submit Scholarship pre review and pre approval. Our app, by end of 2016 our app will hold over 30 countries data information and be multi lingual.
- Check your entry requirements, grades, location, IELTS, Facilities for each UNI. Your app will let you know what courses you can enter without searching ,wasting time or many phone calls.
- Search for the best price around and check if you are eligible to enter with your grades. Jump the line and enrol instantly with your grades.
- Search for your dream career and find your suitable course in your country or anywhere else.
- You save money, time, travelling, confusion, details that you may had missed. Our and your app makes searching for universities much easier.
- Watch past Videos about student life, University lectures or do a walk through the campus on video. Course Information Video and many more videos about your University.
- Find your scholarship – find our if your grades are sufficient for a scholarship. Just apply for scholarship and you will receive an answer within 24 – 48 hours.
- International trade
- Multinational business
For all international students who need to check what university they are eligible for to apply please download the Fresh Futures IPhone or Android Application form iTunes and Play Store.
Please be advised that the iPhone Application will automatically, check your eligibility, your qualification high school scores and any other score that you need, then it will recommend the best universities for you to study at.
Download the Application and contact us if you have found a Course or University that you need more information on.