Electronic MediaLike to shoot video, create websites, mix audio and edit photographs? If so, a minor in Electronic Media may be the ideal complement for your chosen major. An Electronic Media minor includes a wide range of experiences in the electronic media including video, audio, Web, and graphics.
The Electronic Media minor is meant for those who like to dabble in all the digital media areas. It consists of 21 credits and offers courses in the areas of video production and digital arts. Students will also participate in workshops such as television, film, broadcasting, and multimedia.
FOR COURSES INFORMATION – PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FRESH FUTURES iPhone or Android Application which is the most advanced and comprehensive information available in the market. What can I do with the smart phone application:
- Search for scholarships at 12 countries and over 60,000 courses. You can automatically submit Scholarship pre review and pre approval. Our app, by end of 2016 our app will hold over 30 countries data information and be multi lingual.
- Check your entry requirements, grades, location, IELTS, Facilities for each UNI. Your app will let you know what courses you can enter without searching ,wasting time or many phone calls.
- Search for the best price around and check if you are eligible to enter with your grades. Jump the line and enrol instantly with your grades.
- Search for your dream career and find your suitable course in your country or anywhere else.
- You save money, time, travelling, confusion, details that you may had missed. Our and your app makes searching for universities much easier.
- Watch past Videos about student life, University lectures or do a walk through the campus on video. Course Information Video and many more videos about your University.
- Find your scholarship – find our if your grades are sufficient for a scholarship. Just apply for scholarship and you will receive an answer within 24 – 48 hours.
This course can help you become a:
- Public Relations Officer
- Market Researcher
- Advertising Account Executive
- Creative Advertising Consultant
- In-House Creative Advisor
- Freelance Designer
- Print Journalist
- Radio Journalist
- Television Journalist
- Photo Journalist
- Media Liaison Officer
- Public Relations Consultant
- Communications Officer
- Production Coordinator
- Executive Producer
- Production Designer
- Web Developer
- Web Architect
- Internet Project Manager
- Online Writer
- Online Policy and Operations
- Internet Analyst
- Web Communications Consultant
- Website Manager
- Online Marketer
- Digital Content Creator
- Marketing Officer
For all international students who need to check what university they are eligible for to apply please download the Fresh Futures iPhone or Android Application form iTunes and Play Store. Please be advised that the iPhone Application will automatically, check your eligibility, your qualification high school scores and any other score that you need, then it will recommend the best universities for you to study at. Download the Application and contact us if you have found a Course or University that you need more information on.