Electronic MediaDegree programs in digital media cover the technical and creative skills necessary for multimedia careers in the film, television and gaming industries. Students interested in this field can pursue an associate’s degree, a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree. All of these programs may include hands-on training and independent project work in graphic design, video production and animation techniques. Master’s programs are generally more research-intensive than associate’s and bachelor’s programs and culminate in a thesis or final project.
Digital media associate’s degree programs are 2-year programs focusing on the technical skills used in creating and manipulating digital imagery. Some common degrees earned can be an Associate in Arts in Digital Media or an Associate in Applied Science in Digital Media. Associate’s degree programs provide basic skills in drawing techniques, editing videos and designing multimedia projects.
Educational PrerequisitesA high school diploma or the equivalent is required for entrance into associate’s degree programs in digital media. While not necessarily required, familiarity with computers and graphic design could be helpful.
Program CourseworkPrograms cover basic graphic design concepts and techniques, skills for working with electronic images and applications for digital media. Course topics might include:
- Design and composition principles
- Video production and editing
- Web design
- Digital media development
- Computer illustration and animation
- Art history
Popular Career OptionsWith an associate’s degree, students are prepared for a variety of entry-level careers in the digital media field, including the areas of film and video production, game design, website design, visual effects and graphic design. Common job titles include:
- Digital artist
- Graphic designer
- Sound technician
- Web designer
FOR COURSES INFORMATION – PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FRESH FUTURES iPhone or Android Application which is the most advanced and comprehensive information available in the market. What can I do with the smart phone application:
- Search for scholarships at 12 countries and over 60,000 courses. You can automatically submit Scholarship pre review and pre approval. Our app, by end of 2016 our app will hold over 30 countries data information and be multi lingual.
- Check your entry requirements, grades, location, IELTS, Facilities for each UNI. Your app will let you know what courses you can enter without searching ,wasting time or many phone calls.
- Search for the best price around and check if you are eligible to enter with your grades. Jump the line and enrol instantly with your grades.
- Search for your dream career and find your suitable course in your country or anywhere else.
- You save money, time, travelling, confusion, details that you may had missed. Our and your app makes searching for universities much easier.
- Watch past Videos about student life, University lectures or do a walk through the campus on video. Course Information Video and many more videos about your University.
- Find your scholarship – find our if your grades are sufficient for a scholarship. Just apply for scholarship and you will receive an answer within 24 – 48 hours.
This course can help you become a:
- Public Relations Officer
- Market Researcher
- Advertising Account Executive
- Creative Advertising Consultant
- In-House Creative Advisor
- Freelance Designer
- Print Journalist
- Radio Journalist
- Television Journalist
- Photo Journalist
- Media Liaison Officer
- Public Relations Consultant
- Communications Officer
- Production Coordinator
- Executive Producer
- Production Designer
- Web Developer
- Web Architect
- Internet Project Manager
- Online Writer
- Online Policy and Operations
- Internet Analyst
- Web Communications Consultant
- Website Manager
- Online Marketer
- Digital Content Creator
- Marketing Officer
For all international students who need to check what university they are eligible for to apply please download the Fresh Futures IPhone or Android Application form iTunes and Play Store. Please be advised that the iPhone Application will automatically, check your eligibility, your qualification high school scores and any other score that you need, then it will recommend the best universities for you to study at. Download the Application and contact us if you have found a Course or University that you need more information on.