Computer ScienceA minor in Computer Science provides the basics from the field of digital computing. Many major areas can be enhanced by studying the concepts and principles of computer science and developing skills from those studies. Students with majors in mathematics, engineering, management and other areas leading to careers in a technology-related environment would benefit from the foundation gained by taking computer science courses.
The Department of Science and Technology is dedicated to the spiritual, academic and social growth of every student. The department’s purpose is to provide an excellent scientific education that is thoroughly integrated with the University’s emphasis on the development of strong character. Within this framework, students must contend with new scientific, social, ethical and technological challenges. Students learn to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively and exhibit analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Computer science involves the logic, principles and properties that underlie the design and implementation of computers, the software that runs them and the hardware components. Computer science is very mathematical in nature. To develop logic skills, the CPSC minor includes programming with the development/implementation of algorithms. Students are introduced to basic computer architecture, programming in assembly language and computer hardware organization.
FOR COURSES INFORMATION – PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FRESH FUTURES iPhone or Android Application which is the most advanced and comprehensive information available in the market. What can I do with the smart phone application:
- Search for scholarships at 12 countries and over 60,000 courses. You can automatically submit Scholarship pre review and pre approval. Our app, by end of 2016 our app will hold over 30 countries data information and be multi lingual.
- Check your entry requirements, grades, location, IELTS, Facilities for each UNI. Your app will let you know what courses you can enter without searching ,wasting time or many phone calls.
- Search for the best price around and check if you are eligible to enter with your grades. Jump the line and enrol instantly with your grades.
- Search for your dream career and find your suitable course in your country or anywhere else.
- You save money, time, travelling, confusion, details that you may had missed. Our and your app makes searching for universities much easier.
- Watch past Videos about student life, University lectures or do a walk through the campus on video. Course Information Video and many more videos about your University.
- Find your scholarship – find our if your grades are sufficient for a scholarship. Just apply for scholarship and you will receive an answer within 24 – 48 hours.
You will be suited to find employment in organisations engaged in software development, Big Data analysis, cloud computing infrastructure. Initial graduates are typically employed as a software developer, software analyst and design, database and web developer, network and systems manager, and IT consultant. As your experience develops, you will also be well prepared for progression into project management positions.
For all international students who need to check what university they are eligible for to apply please download the Fresh Futures iPhone or Android Application form iTunes and Play Store. Please be advised that the iPhone Application will automatically, check your eligibility, your qualification high school scores and any other score that you need, then it will recommend the best universities for you to study at. Download the Application and contact us if you have found a Course or University that you need more information on.