Computer Information SystemsThe CIS major prepares a student to work in the IS or Information Systems field. These jobs are in high demand. IS professionals need skills in information systems,computers, software, as well as communications. Students need to understand the processes and concepts of information technology to work in the industry. A graduate with these skills is in high demand as digital technology continue sot grow with each passing year.
The CIS major consist of technology as well as business classes. Students learn to program in nonvisual as well as visual programming languages and learn the basic architecture of computers. The programming courses give the student the logic skills they need to succeed in the job market. Courses include wired and wireless networks, cell phone technology, data communications website design, and the Internet.
The business courses cover management, organizational design, strategic management, and human behavior in organizations. Computer applications, media, and computer analysis and design are also covered in the course. The skills gained will help the student succeed in the business setting. They will be set for a career in management and information technology
Please download our Fresh Futures Smart Phone App –available on Android and iPhone devices. The Fresh Futures App has the most sophisticated data that allows international and local students to match their academic grades to scholarships, free international undergraduate and master courses and entry requirements to universities. View videos, read about student life, their facilities and enrol today.
App will be available as of mid May 2015. Please check the home page for more information.
FOR COURSES INFORMATION – PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FRESH FUTURES iPhone or Android Application which is the most advanced and comprehensive information available in the market. What can I do with the smart phone application:
- Search for scholarships at 12 countries and over 60,000 courses. You can automatically submit Scholarship pre review and pre approval. Our app, by end of 2016 our app will hold over 30 countries data information and be multi lingual.
- Check your entry requirements, grades, location, IELTS, Facilities for each UNI. Your app will let you know what courses you can enter without searching ,wasting time or many phone calls.
- Search for the best price around and check if you are eligible to enter with your grades. Jump the line and enrol instantly with your grades.
- Search for your dream career and find your suitable course in your country or anywhere else.
- You save money, time, travelling, confusion, details that you may had missed. Our and your app makes searching for universities much easier.
- Watch past Videos about student life, University lectures or do a walk through the campus on video. Course Information Video and many more videos about your University.
- Find your scholarship – find our if your grades are sufficient for a scholarship. Just apply for scholarship and you will receive an answer within 24 – 48 hours.
You will be suited to find employment in organisations engaged in software development, Big Data analysis, cloud computing infrastructure. Initial graduates are typically employed as a software developer, software analyst and design, database and web developer, network and systems manager, and IT consultant. As your experience develops, you will also be well prepared for progression into project management positions.
Please be advised that the iPhone Application will automatically, check your eligibility, your qualification high school scores and any other score that you need, then it will recommend the best universities for you to study at.
Download the Application and contact us if you have found a Course or University that you need more information on.