CommunicationCommunications is most often offered as an associate’s or bachelor’s degree program. While advanced degrees exist in communications, graduate students have often chosen a specific topic of communications relating to the field in which they’d like to work, such as public relations or dispute resolution; these programs are therefore more focused than an undergraduate major.
The major is broad and allows students to greater understand either multimedia or the business world, depending on which of the common tracks the student decides to pursue. These tracks may include broadcasting, visual communications, written journalism, video journalism, sports reporting, Web design and media graphics. Regardless of the track, students are expected to learn to write effectively for a multitude of audiences, develop analytical skills, deal with conflict and conduct research. Majoring in communications often involves completing an internship. These internships may be at local media sources or other businesses and offer important real-world experience for students looking to transition into a career upon graduation. Please download our Fresh Futures Smart Phone App –available on Android and iPhone devices. The Fresh Futures App has the most sophisticated data that allows international and local students to match their academic grades to scholarships, free international undergraduate and master courses and entry requirements to universities. View videos, read about student life, their facilities and enrol today.
FOR COURSES INFORMATION – PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FRESH FUTURES iPhone or Android Application which is the most advanced and comprehensive information available in the market. What can I do with the smart phone application:
- Search for scholarships at 12 countries and over 60,000 courses. You can automatically submit Scholarship pre review and pre approval. Our app, by end of 2016 our app will hold over 30 countries data information and be multi lingual.
- Check your entry requirements, grades, location, IELTS, Facilities for each UNI. Your app will let you know what courses you can enter without searching ,wasting time or many phone calls.
- Search for the best price around and check if you are eligible to enter with your grades. Jump the line and enrol instantly with your grades.
- Search for your dream career and find your suitable course in your country or anywhere else.
- You save money, time, travelling, confusion, details that you may had missed. Our and your app makes searching for universities much easier.
- Watch past Videos about student life, University lectures or do a walk through the campus on video. Course Information Video and many more videos about your University.
- Find your scholarship – find our if your grades are sufficient for a scholarship. Just apply for scholarship and you will receive an answer within 24 – 48 hours.
As a Bachelor of Communication (Honours) graduate you will be able to apply knowledge and skills with initiative and judgement in professional practice and scholarship; in diverse social, cultural and/or professional contexts; with responsibility and accountability in research and professional practice.
For all international students who need to check what university they are eligible for to apply please download the Fresh Futures IPhone or Android Application form iTunes and Play Store. Please be advised that the iPhone Application will automatically, check your eligibility, your qualification high school scores and any other score that you need, then it will recommend the best universities for you to study at. Download the Application and contact us if you have found a Course or University that you need more information on.