Creative Arts Education
This degree helps students that have a love for creative art teach in junior high, elementary and high school. This degree requires work in education as well as art and another minor in a related field of work.This degree gives the student the skills they need to work in the art classroom. Students learn about subjects such as sculpture, drawing, ceramics, and painting. Students also learn art history though three survey courses.
The art student will take courses in education and get early practicum experiences in a classroom setting where they will teach art. A student will have all the tools they need in art education to get a job in the classroom teaching art students how to be creative. Please download our Fresh Futures Smart Phone App –available on Android and iPhone devices. The Fresh Futures App has the most sophisticated data that allows international and local students to match their academic grades to scholarships, free international undergraduate and master courses and entry requirements to universities. View videos, read about student life, their facilities and enroll today. App will be available as of mid May 2015. Please check the home page for more information.
FOR COURSES INFORMATION – PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FRESH FUTURES iPhone or Android Application which is the most advanced and comprehensive information available in the market. What can I do with the smart phone application:
- Search for scholarships at 12 countries and over 60,000 courses. You can automatically submit Scholarship pre review and pre approval. Our app, by end of 2016 our app will hold over 30 countries data information and be multi lingual.
- Check your entry requirements, grades, location, IELTS, Facilities for each UNI. Your app will let you know what courses you can enter without searching ,wasting time or many phone calls.
- Search for the best price around and check if you are eligible to enter with your grades. Jump the line and enrol instantly with your grades.
- Search for your dream career and find your suitable course in your country or anywhere else.
- You save money, time, travelling, confusion, details that you may had missed. Our and your app makes searching for universities much easier.
- Watch past Videos about student life, University lectures or do a walk through the campus on video. Course Information Video and many more videos about your University.
- Find your scholarship – find our if your grades are sufficient for a scholarship. Just apply for scholarship and you will receive an answer within 24 – 48 hours.
When you graduate, you’ll be able to look for work at art galleries, television studios, theatres, recording studios, film and television production houses. Graduates are qualified to teach in a primary school or special education settings in Australia and overseas (subject to registration). This degree is accredited by the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) and articulates with the Master of Special Education. Career pathways for the special educator include social justice and student welfare positions, learning support, curriculum advisor, year level coordinator and school administrator. Graduates may also find work in disability services, children’s services and community services. Please confirm with the University Degree Career Outcome prior applying or discuss it with your Education Advisor.
For all international students who need to check what university they are eligible for to apply please download the Fresh Futures IPhone or Android Application form iTunes and Play Store. Please be advised that the iPhone Application will automatically, check your eligibility, your qualification high school scores and any other score that you need, then it will recommend the best universities for you to study at. Download the Application and contact us if you have found a Course or University that you need more information on.