Advertising & Public RelationsPublic relations and advertising are communications-based fields in which practitioners try to understand, influence and persuade the public. Degree programs in public relations and advertising may be offered as independent majors, as a combined degree or as tracks in communications, journalism or other degree programs. Students learn about mass media, communications theory, consumer behavior, branding and public opinion. They also take a strong core of writing, advertising, marketing, multimedia design and public relations courses.
Advertising sales agents work for newspapers, magazines and other media outlets or for advertising firms that specialize in billboard, direct mail or other forms of marketing. They work to secure contracts from companies to advertise in their publications or other venues. Advertising sales agents combine knowledge of media platforms and target markets to persuade clients to purchase advertising space that will effectively reach customers, ensure profits and meet the client’s needs. Successful advertising agents use strong interpersonal communications skills to develop connections and maintain professional relationships with customers. Public relations specialists work for companies, organizations, individuals and government agencies to create and promote positive public perceptions of practices or policies. They write press releases in response to new developments or changes in policy and arrange for press conferences, public appearances or other media relations events. Public relations specialists take present perceptions into account, and then they try to influence the opinions of community members, shareholders, constituents or other concerned parties. Public relations specialists may focus on one are of expertise, such as crisis management, investor relations or consumer relations. Those who work for government agencies are called press secretaries or information officers. Please download our Fresh Futures Smart Phone App –available on Android and iPhone devices. The Fresh Futures App has the most sophisticated data that allows international and local students to match their academic grades to scholarships, free international undergraduate and master courses and entry requirements to universities. View videos, read about student life, their facilities and enrol today.
FOR COURSES INFORMATION – PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FRESH FUTURES iPhone or Android Application which is the most advanced and comprehensive information available in the market. What can I do with the smart phone application:
- Search for scholarships at 12 countries and over 60,000 courses. You can automatically submit Scholarship pre review and pre approval. Our app, by end of 2016 our app will hold over 30 countries data information and be multi lingual.
- Check your entry requirements, grades, location, IELTS, Facilities for each UNI. Your app will let you know what courses you can enter without searching ,wasting time or many phone calls.
- Search for the best price around and check if you are eligible to enter with your grades. Jump the line and enrol instantly with your grades.
- Search for your dream career and find your suitable course in your country or anywhere else.
- You save money, time, travelling, confusion, details that you may had missed. Our and your app makes searching for universities much easier.
- Watch past Videos about student life, University lectures or do a walk through the campus on video. Course Information Video and many more videos about your University.
- Find your scholarship – find our if your grades are sufficient for a scholarship. Just apply for scholarship and you will receive an answer within 24 – 48 hours.
- Advertising Executive or Creative
- Public Relations Director
- Event Planner
- Campaign Manager
- Promotions Director
- Marketing Manager
- Communication Specialist
For all international students who need to check what university they are eligible for to apply please download the Fresh Futures IPhone or Android Application form iTunes and Play Store. Please be advised that the iPhone Application will automatically, check your eligibility, your qualification high school scores and any other score that you need, then it will recommend the best universities for you to study at. Download the Application and contact us if you have found a Course or University that you need more information on.