Cert IV in AccountingThe Certificate IV in Accounting provides students with practical training in manual and computerized accounting systems, preparing financial reports and statements, maintaining a payroll system, operational budgeting and computing.
The Certificate IV in Accounting will provide you with the basic accounting skills you need for your career. Whether you are considering this course to land your first job, starting your own business, develop your existing role or simply want to improve your skills, this qualification will help you respond to current and emerging accounting opportunities.
This qualification reflects accounting job roles in financial services and other industries requiring accounting support functions.
FOR COURSES INFORMATION – PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FRESH FUTURES iPhone or Android Application which is the most advanced and comprehensive information available in the market. What can I do with the smart phone application:
- Search for scholarships at 12 countries and over 60,000 courses. You can automatically submit Scholarship pre review and pre approval. Our app, by end of 2016 our app will hold over 30 countries data information and be multi lingual.
- Check your entry requirements, grades, location, IELTS, Facilities for each UNI. Your app will let you know what courses you can enter without searching ,wasting time or many phone calls.
- Search for the best price around and check if you are eligible to enter with your grades. Jump the line and enrol instantly with your grades.
- Search for your dream career and find your suitable course in your country or anywhere else.
- You save money, time, travelling, confusion, details that you may had missed. Our and your app makes searching for universities much easier.
- Watch past Videos about student life, University lectures or do a walk through the campus on video. Course Information Video and many more videos about your University.
- Find your scholarship – find our if your grades are sufficient for a scholarship. Just apply for scholarship and you will receive an answer within 24 – 48 hours.
Successful completion of this course will qualify students to undertake the Diploma of Accounting (FNS50210) qualification.