Diploma of Dental TechnologyDental Technology program is designed to provide students with a working knowledge of the art and science of fabricating corrective devices and replacements for natural teeth and supporting tissues.
The dental technologist is a craftsperson who is an essential member of the dental health-care team. The technologist, working to the prescription of a qualified dental practitioner, is responsible for the construction of dental prostheses and appliances used to improve the well-being of the patient.
The prostheses they construct will restore the aesthetics and functions for chewing and speech of the patient. Dental Technologists are skilled and competent in laboratory functions supporting the dental surgeons in the clinical management pf patients. They often assess the need of the patient alongside the dental surgeon in the clinic.
FOR COURSES INFORMATION – PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FRESH FUTURES iPhone or Android Application which is the most advanced and comprehensive information available in the market. What can I do with the smart phone application:
- Search for scholarships at 12 countries and over 60,000 courses. You can automatically submit Scholarship pre review and pre approval. Our app, by end of 2016 our app will hold over 30 countries data information and be multi lingual.
- Check your entry requirements, grades, location, IELTS, Facilities for each UNI. Your app will let you know what courses you can enter without searching ,wasting time or many phone calls.
- Search for the best price around and check if you are eligible to enter with your grades. Jump the line and enrol instantly with your grades.
- Search for your dream career and find your suitable course in your country or anywhere else.
- You save money, time, travelling, confusion, details that you may had missed. Our and your app makes searching for universities much easier.
- Watch past Videos about student life, University lectures or do a walk through the campus on video. Course Information Video and many more videos about your University.
- Find your scholarship – find our if your grades are sufficient for a scholarship. Just apply for scholarship and you will receive an answer within 24 – 48 hours.
Successful completion of this qualification provides a pathway into other Diploma level or degree qualifications in Health. You may be able to receive exemptions from some subjects based on this qualification. The level of articulation to universities may vary, so you are advised to apply to the universities of your choice well in advance of completion of your qualification.
- Dental Surgeons
- Dental Technologist
- Dental Surgery Assistant
- Dental Technician
- Successful completion of Year 12 (or equivalent).
- IELTS score of 5.5 (or equivalent).