Certificate IV in BusinessThe Certificate IV in Business provides students with the skills and knowledge needed for administrative and entry-level business positions. Students develop foundation skills in business operations, marketing and administration, while also gaining technology skills.
The Certificate IV in Business places emphasis on skill acquisition around customer service, workplace health and safety, marketing and web-site co-ordination, finance as well as document and spreadsheet technology skills. Through an interactive, industry relevant learning experience, students will develop a broad business knowledge and skill base which may apply to a wide variety of contexts.
FOR COURSES INFORMATION – PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FRESH FUTURES iPhone or Android Application which is the most advanced and comprehensive information available in the market. What can I do with the smart phone application:
- Search for scholarships at 12 countries and over 60,000 courses. You can automatically submit Scholarship pre review and pre approval. Our app, by end of 2016 our app will hold over 30 countries data information and be multi lingual.
- Check your entry requirements, grades, location, IELTS, Facilities for each UNI. Your app will let you know what courses you can enter without searching ,wasting time or many phone calls.
- Search for the best price around and check if you are eligible to enter with your grades. Jump the line and enrol instantly with your grades.
- Search for your dream career and find your suitable course in your country or anywhere else.
- You save money, time, travelling, confusion, details that you may had missed. Our and your app makes searching for universities much easier.
- Watch past Videos about student life, University lectures or do a walk through the campus on video. Course Information Video and many more videos about your University.
- Find your scholarship – find our if your grades are sufficient for a scholarship. Just apply for scholarship and you will receive an answer within 24 – 48 hours.
After achieving Certificate IV in Business, candidates will be eligible to progress into any of the following programmes:
- Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Business Administration
- Diploma of Marketing
- Diploma of International Business
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Human Resourses Management
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Project Officer
- Sales Account Assistant
- Sales Agent
Students need to demonstrate they have proficiency in English. If students cannot provide documented proof of their English language proficiency, they will be required to sit for a Language, Literacy and Numeracy test (LLN) before a place can be offered.