Advanced Diploma in AccountingStudents will master more complex accounting disciplines including financial processes, Advanced bookkeeping, final accounts and ethical practices for accountants.
Students will learn about Accounting, Financial Management, Internal Control, Management Accounting, Australian Taxation, Statistics, Economics, Commercial and Company Law. They will also learn how to produce and analyse reports and financial statements as well as implement accounting systems. Graduates will be able to operate independently in an accounting environment.
FOR COURSES INFORMATION – PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FRESH FUTURES iPhone or Android Application which is the most advanced and comprehensive information available in the market. What can I do with the smart phone application:
- Search for scholarships at 12 countries and over 60,000 courses. You can automatically submit Scholarship pre review and pre approval. Our app, by end of 2016 our app will hold over 30 countries data information and be multi lingual.
- Check your entry requirements, grades, location, IELTS, Facilities for each UNI. Your app will let you know what courses you can enter without searching ,wasting time or many phone calls.
- Search for the best price around and check if you are eligible to enter with your grades. Jump the line and enrol instantly with your grades.
- Search for your dream career and find your suitable course in your country or anywhere else.
- You save money, time, travelling, confusion, details that you may had missed. Our and your app makes searching for universities much easier.
- Watch past Videos about student life, University lectures or do a walk through the campus on video. Course Information Video and many more videos about your University.
- Find your scholarship – find our if your grades are sufficient for a scholarship. Just apply for scholarship and you will receive an answer within 24 – 48 hours.
The Advanced Diploma in Accounting can lead to employment as:
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Assistant Accountant
- Audit Trainee
- Credit Controller
- Finance Assistant
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Supervisor
- Practice Bookkeeper
- Tax Assistant